Tuesday, November 30, 2010

SATS, Amazing Things


I have 2 great shows coming up! I will once again be part of the Start at the StATION craft show at Union Center on Sunday, December 5th. I will also be in Framingham the following Sunday at the Amazing Things Art Center. What fun!

This year I've added some yarn wreaths to my collection of goodies. I also have a ton of beautiful nuno scarves, felted soaps and "mommy & me" apron sets, yarn wreaths and some cute ornaments like these upcycled spoon santas. Can't wait to see how this year's shows go!

3 comments:

lee woo said...

When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things. See the link below for more info.


#amazing
www.ufgop.org

sarah lee said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


edupdf.org

ladiebuggg888 said...

Directions on how to make these cute little guys would be great!! Most of it is self explanatory but What do you use for his beard??