Sunday, January 20, 2008

This is a picture from my husbands installation as Associate Pastor. He is serving his first call as an ordained minister in the Lutheran church. I was so happy to be able to share this day with our parents and a dear family friend. It was the last day of Epiphany so the church was still decorated with its Christmas greens. The service was beautiful and the choir was in great form. I was also very happy that we had some wonderful photographers in the congregation to capture it all.

Christmas is over, but I'm already thinking about December. I know I have to be a bit more planful in how I approach designing for the holidays, and put in the hours to make sure I have some quality products to offer. I plan on doing a few local shows near the holidays and sell a holiday line on Etsy. So right now I am working on getting my snowflakes perfected. Its an appropriate craft for this time of year I think, especially considering all the snow we've had!

No comments: