Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Expanding on Etsy

I've been trying to figure out for the past few days how I should organize my Etsy Shop. I've finally decided that rather than creating categories by what the item is, I am going to organize it by what mediums I've used. Although I am primarily focused on my collage, I love to dabble in everything! I hope to add my first apron tomorrow. (Finally!) and maybe a few more wood items.

While I would love to just work on arts & crafts full time, its become apparent that I need to get fulltime employment soon. The job search has not been easy, since we have moved to a more depressed area. I've been out of work for 4 months since we moved. I am going to contact a temp agency tomorrow because I simply cannot wait any longer for a job to show up in the want ads. I've applied to a few jobs recently - both full and part time. But I think I will be getting in touch with a temp agency this week so I can try to get something down on paper for 2008.

No comments: