Friday, January 23, 2009

Recent Purchases


I recently bought some cute cards for my sister-in-law & brother-in-law to go with their coordinating shower gifts. K. Rowe, who is a fellow etsian, Central Mass artist and stART participant made these three cards especially for them. Aren't they adorable? Check out her shop at http://happydaystudio.etsy.com .
Since my felted soaps were hugely successful at the Clark Curefest Craft Show, I decided to spend a little money and buy some artisan made soaps to felt for my shows this year. Domaly, an etsian soap maker bid on my Alchemy request (for those not familar with etsy, Alchemy is a section where potential buyers post what they are looking for, and sellers can "bid" on your request.) Domaly answered my request for soap "Seconds, Uglies & Ends" in holiday scents. I got the package of 30 bars in 7 wonderful scents in the mail yesterday.... wow they are fabulous. I can't wait to felt them for my fall shows. Check out the rest of Domaly's soaps here: http://domaly.etsy.com.

No comments: