Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Getting Ready!

We are now well into the second month of the year. So far, I've made a half dozen felted soaps, and sold a handful of Multiple Sclerosis Awareness bracelets, but haven't done too much more. I've been so busy cleaning and organizing. But this week I will be finishing up the baby quilt I started last year and moving on to two other sewing projects.

I've also found a few juried art shows to enter. The first is a long shot, but I've decided I want to try and enter the Silvermine Gallery's (New Canaan, CT) Best of the Northeast Show. This is a super competitive show that attracts some really fantastic artists from all over the northeast. But, I've been wanting to throw my hat in for the past couple of years. The other show that I'm going to enter is the West Hartford Art League's CT +5, a show that is open to artists in all of the New England states. Lastly, I found an art show in Marlborough, Mass! Its at a gallery and frame shop.

Inspiration Photo for this week:


No comments: